Common Name: Brassinolide Other names: Brassins, BR, Kayaminori Chemical name: (22R, 23R, 24R, )-2a, 3a, 22, 23-tetrahydroxy-24-methyl-B-homo-7-oxa-5a-cholestan-6-one)-lactone Chemical family: Natural PGR & Plant extract
CAS No.:72962-43-7 Molecule Formular: C28H46O6 Molecular weight: 480.68 Physical & chemical characteristics: Appearance: White to yellowish power Melting point: 274 centigrade Solubility(20-25 centigrade): Solubility in water: 5mg/l; Easily soluble in methanol, alcohol. Poisoning symptoms: No report about human poisoning. First aid: No specific antidote known. Treat symptoms.
Toxicological data: Acute oral in rat: LD50>5000mg/kg Acute dermal in rat: LD50>5000mg/kg
Use purpose: It is extracted from cole pollens &plant tissue, and apply to plant by sparying. Regulate the growth of plant. Best additive to folliar fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides, herbicides.
Versatile functions: Nine Notable Functions of Natural BR as below: 1. Promoting growth, increasing yield, improving quality.
2. Increasing the percentage of fruit setting, promoting fruit 's enlarging.
3. Increasing burliness rate, increasing weigh of fruits per 1000 granules.
4. Improving the ability of cold resistance and drought resistance.
5. Improving the ability of disease resistance.
6. Regulating differentiation in issue culture.
7. Efficiently relieve harmful effect of pesticide, fungicides, herbicides.
8. Increasing activity and energy of seeds and germination percentage.
9. Effectively prolong the duration time of natural preservation and transportation of fruits, vegetables and flowers when applied 5-10 days before harvest.